Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Bleeding Cool is claiming that a Zatanna & Robotman team up book is coming later this year, to be announced at SDCC. Weird choice but I’d still buy it since I like both of those characters. I think Zee and Diana getting their own equivalent to World’s Finest makes more sense however.
    Either Might and Magic or Hex and Violence, I'm sold

Zatanna and Nightwing by MauMoraArt.

Tweet - https://twitter.com/maum0raart/statu...00694436773889

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

This is cute. I love dressed up Zee .

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Love the sparkle on those two pictures above.

Alex Garcia draws Zee with Red Hood. A pairing no one wants.

ZeeRedHood.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Love the sparkle on those two pictures above.

Alex Garcia draws Zee with Red Hood. A pairing no one wants.

ZeeRedHood.jpg
    Heh sometimes I see some fanarts of them together xd

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Gotta love the big pink Z earrings

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

I always adore Zee's galaxy dress. Wonder if that Yellow Red and Blue stars is representing Order, Chaos and Zee's magic in Young Justice. Kinda wish they explore Zatanna and the Homo Magi struggle between the cosmic fight for the balance

Some informations from the SDCC:
    4:22 AM
    Dennis Culver is talking about Knight Terror: Zatanna, which has a break from the other series in that Zatanna DOESN'T actually fall asleep. "She's tasked with the problem of figuring out what the heck is going on, but she also has to protect Wonder Woman and Detective Chimp." She sends out a request for anyone else who's awake to help, and she gets... Robotman. "The last time she encountered anyone from the Doom Patrol was when her dad died, so she's in her feelings, and Cliff's kind of a buffoon, so there's an immediate contrast."
    4:23 AM
    There's a obvious contrast between the two characters -- they're science and magic, after all -- so Culver decides that it's time to find their similarities. The easiest way to do it? Have them dealing with zombies that look like their dead friends, so that they "have to trauma dump on each other, and let each other deal with their problems."
    4:26 AM
    Knight Terrors: Zatanna leads directly into the Knight Terrors: Knights End finale, Joshua reveals; it let him realize how great Cliff Steele is to write. "He's kind of like, Hellboy, Ben Grimm," Dennis says.

https://www.thepopverse.com/knight-t...con-liveblog-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Some informations from the SDCC:
    4:22 AM
    Dennis Culver is talking about Knight Terror: Zatanna, which has a break from the other series in that Zatanna DOESN'T actually fall asleep. "She's tasked with the problem of figuring out what the heck is going on, but she also has to protect Wonder Woman and Detective Chimp." She sends out a request for anyone else who's awake to help, and she gets... Robotman. "The last time she encountered anyone from the Doom Patrol was when her dad died, so she's in her feelings, and Cliff's kind of a buffoon, so there's an immediate contrast."
    4:23 AM
    There's a obvious contrast between the two characters -- they're science and magic, after all -- so Culver decides that it's time to find their similarities. The easiest way to do it? Have them dealing with zombies that look like their dead friends, so that they "have to trauma dump on each other, and let each other deal with their problems."
    4:26 AM
    Knight Terrors: Zatanna leads directly into the Knight Terrors: Knights End finale, Joshua reveals; it let him realize how great Cliff Steele is to write. "He's kind of like, Hellboy, Ben Grimm," Dennis says.

https://www.thepopverse.com/knight-t...con-liveblog-2
    Pretty cool .

Zatanna by Silva dc

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Zatanna by Silva dc
    Zatanna loves the spotlight .

Nothing was announced for Zatanna. Just the one knight terror issue. I was excited that she'll soon get something cause they gave a new variant cover for Zatanna #16 (2010).
    It's very odd thing to do if they weren't gonna come out with something new for her.

By Ariel Diaz

I don't understand their strategy. Are they gonna reprint this single issue just to sell the new variant cover? I don't think people will be interested. If they wanted to buy Zatanna 2010 they'll buy the Trade paperback instead. Like what the hell would I do with a single issue of Zatanna 2010 which isn't even the first issue?
    Last edited by Edwin30; 07-23-2023 at 12:06 AM.

Oops I forgot this is DC comics. They don't really care what their fans want.

Zatanna has a large fan base but not because of the comics. Doom Patrol on the other hand were all about the comics till the show came out.

Dennis Culver's strategy is to sell Doom Patrol under the guise of a Zatanna comic. It's nothing to be mad about though. Doom Patrol has great stories but lack the popularity. It would best to pair DP with a popular character.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 07-23-2023 at 12:50 AM.

We get more announcements from the DC Connect leaks than we did from SDCC . I wouldn’t lose hope just yet, if something is coming then we’ll probably hear about it in via the solicits releasing.

It's frustrating. There so much lack of enthusiasm in doing anything with her. They just give her enough to shut the fans up.

I'm pretty sure Knight Terrors Zatanna #1 sold like hot cakes not because it's great but because people were starved to see more of her. They probably saw the great sales and gave her a variant cover for an old issue thinking people will buy it.
    It's literally putting old stuff in a new wrapper and selling the whole thing as new.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 07-23-2023 at 12:36 AM.