ClearFly Boeing 737-100

On 7/7/2022 at 4:30 AM, WolfAir_ said:

One more thing - I need you guys to help me find references. As this is such an old plane, I’m having trouble finding accurate blueprints, specifically for the engines and flaps systems. Any reference images or videos are appreciated. Thanks! :D 

WolfAir_

I know you have a FlyJsim B737-200.It just has a longer fuselage.There aren't too much differences between these two types of B737.

Just make it as the 737-200's Cockpit.

Best Regard

Linji

9 hours ago, linjiapuzi said:

WolfAir_

I know you have a FlyJsim B737-200.It just has a longer fuselage.There aren't too much differences between these two types of B737.

Just make it as the 737-200's Cockpit.

Best Regard

Linji

First off, I don’t have the FlyJSim 737-200, and secondly, the cockpits actually have quite a few differences between the first 737-100 and the later 737-200s. Just a few changes are the larger HSI in the -200, and the simplified artificial horizon in the -100. Thanks for the suggestions though!

While I was looking through my piles and piles of documents, I found some official Boeing panel diagrams. These are much more accurate than the ones I found online (and the ones I found online were for a -200, since there weren’t any for the -100 available) so I guess a cockpit remodel is in store when I get back from my trip. Good thing I hadn’t gotten all too far on the cockpit then haha.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2022 at 2:17 PM, WolfAir_ said:

While I was looking through my piles and piles of documents, I found some official Boeing panel diagrams. These are much more accurate than the ones I found online (and the ones I found online were for a -200, since there weren’t any for the -100 available) so I guess a cockpit remodel is in store when I get back from my trip. Good thing I hadn’t gotten all too far on the cockpit then haha.

Having those docs should hopefully improve the aircraft, nice! 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 9:17 PM, WolfAir_ said:

What a good news,these official document may help the baby B737 become one of the most detail and accurate aircrafts in the xplane's world! Thanks for you hard work @WolfAir_.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zubengardt said:

this is going to be one of the best freeware aircraft on xplane.org judging by the looks, keep it up Wolfair!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Zubengardt said:

By the way, here is a picture of the 737-100/200 cockpit.

Its so you can make an exact copy of the original cockpit for the x plane 11 model without guessing.

We already have many photos of the cockpit of the original 737-100. Thanks though!