Pablo Montero

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I figured since we've had a surge in threads about latin singers I'd start one about one of my favorite latin singer hunks. Pablo Montero is just gorgeous in my opinion. He kinda has a unibrow, but he also has a gorgeous face, great body, great hairy chest, a nice enough ass, and I'd be willing to bet a nice dick also.

I have a CD/DVD set of his greatest hits and there's a short behind-the-scenes video of one of his photo shoots. In it, he's seen half naked in a pool. Also, he's seen doing jump rope and laying on his back in the grass after in gym shorts, where a nice bulge and dick head are visible. There's another behind-the-scenes video of the shooting of one his music videos. That one shows him in nothing but some black spandex shorts doing a scene at a swimming hole. There's also various scenes and stills of him in his tight Mariachi outfits or trajes. It's really quite hot!

Here are some pictures of him...

Attachments

houcoplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I heard about the naked pics of him ... I posted a thread last night too but no one yes has a link to the uncensored photos ... let hope we get to see him soon